Enhance Low Female Libido With Home Remedies
Low women sex drive could be caused due to several factors such as lack of exercise, stress, unhealthy food habits, use of antidepressants and others. Low female libido could damage your relationship with your partner and can end ones marriage.
There are many medicines available in the market to enhance the sex drive in women, but not all could afford it. They are mostly expensive and long term usage could have some side effects. Thus, it is recommended that you opt for simple home remedies, which are safe and very powerful.
Here are some of the things that you can eat and are easily available at home:
Raw oysters: Not many people like to eat oysters raw. However, if you are one of those who can stand them, then include oysters in your everyday diet. You could scrub them and get rid of the bacteria and sand.
Avocado: They are rich in folic acid, potassium and vitamin B6. Potassium regulates the thyroid gland in women, which in turn sex drive in them. Folic acid metabolizes proteins in female body.
Asparagus: It contains vitamin E in high quantity, which stimulates the making of sexual hormones. It can be consumed by both, men and women.
Banana: They are rich source of vitamin B and potassium, which produces more sex hormones and increases energy levels.
Figs: You can include them in your everyday diet. Figs are rich sources of amino acids that help in low female libido.
Celery: You could make it the main ingredient for your lunch. Celery tastes great and it is very good for your health.
Eggs: Start your day with eggs. They contain vitamin B6 and B5, which help you to kill everyday stress. Stress is one of the major reasons of women suffering from low sex drive, and thus, every morning you could eat yummy eggs and regain your sexual desires.
Other tips and warning:
- Eat fish as much as you can eat. They are rich in Vitamin B12, B5 and B6, which help in retaining your reproductive system. You could binge on Salmon, as it is high in all these vitamins.
- You could eat cheese, brown rice and Turkey, as they are rich in zinc. Zinc keeps testosterone levels high and works for both men and women sexual drives.
- You could eat liver once or twice on a week.
- Coffee is an energy booster and could trigger your libido.
- Chocolate too is good for low female libido and can be indulge in this retreat as often as you want.
- Ginseng, Arginine, Don Quai and Ginkgo are known as women’s herbs and they could be consumed as supplements or while cooking.
- Working out is the best thing a woman could do to beat the low sexual drive. Maintaining good health is way to great sexual performance in bed with your partner.
- Reduce alcohol and cigarette.
It is best that you consult your doctor first and find out whether you are allergic to any of the herbs or food items. Once you’ve checked with your physician and he or she gives you a head start, then you could follow these remedies and enjoy having an intimate relationship with your partner forever.
Most Popular Links